Friday, January 20, 2006

She Lives

My lawyer isn't dead. She just emailed me. It's a long story, but the main reason behind her disappearance is this: Choad is a total fucktard*.

One of the main things that sucks about actual divorce proceedings is that you not only still have to deal with your ex, but you have to deal with all of the qualities about him that have annoyed you from day one, i.e. the inability to follow simple instructions.

But I believe we are on our way toward settlement negotiations, where we will divide up our one bean and a handful of loose change. Somewhere on the horizon stands shrew, the divorcee.

*I stole this term from Twisty at I Blame the Patriarchy. Though she may not have coined it.

1 Comments:

Blogger LCALeasure said...

Choad is a fucktard. I love this, it makes me want to write a song. I'm thinking 70s retro, but could be British punk as well.

When shrew is a divorcee, we'll through a coast to coast party!

Plus, you know, "divorcee" still comes with a certain ring of sophistication...screw the married life! (apologies to our married friends)

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home